-   Reviews and Articles (
-   -   Discuss: Logisys Case-51W (

Rob Williams 05-15-2005 11:30 PM

Discuss: Logisys Case-51W
Back in March, we reviewed the Logisys Case-51, which received an 8/10, due to it's great style and awesome air flow. This time around, we are taking a look at the Case-51W, which is essentially the same case, but with a window. Read the review to see if the various changed on this model made the case any better.

After reading the review here, feel free to discuss it, or ask questions in the thread here!

Tech-Daddy 05-18-2005 11:48 PM

I, myself am not a big fan of this case, simply by looking at hte rear. It appears that there is nothing more than pre-scored plates that need to be removed in order to have your ports. Those pre-scored edged are sharp and can cause painful injuries. Most cases I've seen wit hthat type of construction will also have a ton of unfinished edges inside.

But then, for $55, you can't have everything. It is a fairly plain case, that is constructed as inexpensively as possible.

Might be able to make a decent mod out of one... but would prefer a solid side (the previous model) so tha tthe window could be custom cut.

My $.02

Rob Williams 05-19-2005 12:24 AM

I agree. Since the window is plastic, it's not high quality at all. Cutting your own, and putting in a higher quality window would own. Love the matte black color though.