View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 11:15 AM   #13
Bobbythecat
E.M.I.

Smile

I have this board now. I had a kit of PDP Patriot DDR600 running on it for a week or two, but heh, wouldn't boot beyond the 250FSB with the divider ratio of 1:1 and relaxed timings. Then the sticks became unresponsive. Now I have my 1GB backup ValueRam from I forgot where running fine at the default speed of 200FSB 3-5-5-8 T1....I am having the feeling that the PDP were actually bad, as they didn't work well on my last eVGA mobo as well, and on that one no matter what FSB, didn't go too high without errors with that MemTest. So sad, but soon a pair of Corsair DDR400 CMX512-3200XL as replacements...and perhaps they will do better. And this might be the last upgrade before the AM2 socket CPUs and mobos and DDR2 are available for AMD.......provided that they are any good!
Attorney #1: I stepped on a baby bird this morning on the way into the courthouse.
Attorney #2: The jokes are right. We don't have souls.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do."
~ Mark Twain. Many may say something like it, but few act upon it. Woe unto them.
Bobbythecat is offline   Reply With Quote