View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
Rob Williams
Editor-in-Chief

Default NZXT 'Back to School' Contest

The first product from NZXT we ever reviewed was its Lexa mid-tower chassis, back in the spring of 2006. At that time, the company focused on only chassis and power supplies, but it has since expanded into cooling, modding accessories and even gaming mice.

I have known NZXT's lead designer Johnny Hou for quite some time, and I've come to describe him as someone who has creativity bursting out the seams. In the earlier days, I knew that the company wouldn't settle at only chassis and power supply products, and it hasn't. Most recently, it introduced its first-ever CPU cooler, the HAVIK 140. So where to next?

To help usher in the upcoming school year, it'd be a great time to exercise our own creativity and come up with some interesting product ideas for NZXT. A USB-powered fan that can keep you cool while at your desk? An acrylic gaming chassis? A liquid-cooled CPU cooler? An Avatar gaming keyboard?

Suggestions can either be serious or fun. Creativity has no bounds!

Post all product ideas in this thread to be entered into the contest.

Grand Prize
YOUR choice of chassis: NZXT H2, Source 210, Phantom or Tempest EVO
NZXT Avatar S Gaming Mouse
NZXT HAVIK 140 CPU Cooler
NZXT Sentry LXE Fan Controller

Runner-up #1
NZXT HAVIK 140 CPU Cooler

Runner-up #2
NZXT Avatar S Gaming Mouse

Full contest details and regulations can be found on our official contest page. Apologies to our European audience; this contest limited to the USA and Canada

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get!" - H.P. Baxxter
<Toad772> I don't always drink alcohol, but when I do, I take it too far.

Rob Williams is online now   Reply With Quote