View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 10:36 PM   #1
Rob Williams
Editor-in-Chief

Default Acronis True Image Home 2012 Contest

(Contest is closed. Winner to be chosen in the days to come.)

It's time for another Techgage contest!

We're giving away a copy of Acronis True Image Home 2012 to 5 randomly-selected entrants. In lieu of physical product, we're going to be awarding digital copies, allowing us to open this contest worldwide.

To enter, we want to know what your backup solution is if you have one, and also whether or not you've experienced a data disaster in the past. No, we're not gluttons for data corruption stories, but getting the word out about what can happen sure can't hurt!

Important: Non-site members need to include a Facebook or Twitter handle so that we have a method of contact in the event of a winner. Our regular community members will receive 2 entries into our contest as a thanks from us for their active participation.

Good luck!

Full rules and regulations can be seen on our official contest page.

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get!" - H.P. Baxxter
<Toad772> I don't always drink alcohol, but when I do, I take it too far.

Last edited by Rob Williams; 11-01-2011 at 12:09 AM.
Rob Williams is offline   Reply With Quote