View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 06:42 PM   #5
Tharic-Nar
Techgage Staff

1. This link shows you the different keysets available and the supported languages.

2. It's possible that the shift key could be a hardware related fault with this specific board, but the problem didn't always occur. Recent firmware updates may have fixed the issue since i have not experienced it in the last few weeks.

3. I did provide some feedback on the feel in the my final thoughts...
Quote:
Key spacing is a little bit wide, providing a better feel for key placement, but due to the fact that the keys themselves are not actually attached to the keyboard, they do wobble a fair bit on the rubber domes below. This results in a sort of 'squishy' and spongy feeling to the keys. Key travel is still normal for a full height key, but with the usual rubber bounce for feedback.
The keys are the normal - some might call pathetic - feedback from the rubber/silicone. Key presses just slide through the rubbers break point, there's the bounce when you connect, but that's about it, the normal dull and squishy rubber feeling, not much click or sharp contact.
PSU: Corsair 1000HX - Case: Thermaltake Xaser VI Full Tower - CPU: Intel Core i7 2600 @3.8GHz - Cooler: Thermaltake FRIO - Motherboard: ASUS P67 Sabertooth - Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP Arctic 1600 - GPU: 2x AMD Radeon HD 5870 - HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB 6Gb/s +1TB +2TB storage - Audio: ODAC + O2 Amp, ASUS Xonar DX
K/B: Corsair K90 - Mouse: ROCCAT KONE XTD - Monitor: DELL U2410 - Speakers: Corsair SP2500 - Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 - Mic: Blue Yeti USB Microphone

- I need Fiber to fix my Irregular Bandwidth Syndrome -
Tharic-Nar is online now   Reply With Quote