View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
marfig
No ROM battery

Ah, a survey. Right, just a second while I put my cred gauge glasses.

>> So what would you prefer to own this holiday season? A new tablet, or a new laptop? Apple, Android, or other?

It's more likely I'll get kisses from my girls and a Boss Bottled from my better half. The technology gifts are, unfortunately, my sole domain. So, it would be that I'd have to gift it to myself.

Anyways none of the options above. And surely not a tablet. I'm more likely to be drawn to an autobiography of Justin Bieber written in Japanese in the local teen slang, than I ever would to a tablet.

So, let me see...

Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy. Just today I wanted to help an old lady cross the street, but I was in a hurry to get a vaccine shot and was nice enough to let someone else do it for me. I'm like that Santa. I do my best so that everyone does their good deeds and I will never stand in their way. The old lady ended up crossing the street alone, as I took one last glimpse from behind my shoulder on the way to the clinic. That's a shame, Santa. People are just not kind anymore. A disgrace. So I'm sure my good intentions counts for something and I rank better than most. My mother always taught me what counts is the intention.

So, here's what I want for Christmas (by order of preference):

- 8GB RAM (dual-channel or single)
- A Topre Realforce 103U (White) Keyboard
- A My Passport Essential SE 1 TB external hard drive.

Thank you Santa.
Signed Me

So, nothing remotely close to a computer, tablet, or an idiotpho... i mean smartphone.
Artic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2;
2x Samsung SyncMaster S43NW 8000:1 (1440x900)
Logitech K120 Keyboard and Logitech Performance Mouse MX
marfig is offline   Reply With Quote