View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 10:30 AM   #7
Doomsday
Tech Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Williams View Post
One thing I am starting to not like, now that I put the mouse to the light, is the fact that finger grease or whatever is on the left and right click buttons. The regular Sensei had a problem with finger dirt also but it could be cleaned easier than I suspect this will be.

I think you'll like this one Doomsday, as long as you don't mind the aforementioned problem (I am wondering if JD experienced the same?). But, since Razer's products mostly used the same surface it might feel no different (from what I can recall, at least).

You have seriously had bad luck with Razer man, and the first time I ever hear someone recommending Razer to someone else, I think of your experiences, haha.
I will definitely consider this one when it becomes available.. But I am leaning towards the G700 due to the wireless option, (I loved the Mamba wireless while it worked, lol!) the newer version has a bigger battery with more wireless working hours so its also a good choice..
PSU: Corsair AX850 - Case: Cooler Master HAF X - CPU:Core i7-2600k - Cooler: Cooler Master V6 GT - Motherboard: Asus Z68 Maximus IV Extreme Z - Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB-1600Mhz - GPU: AMD MSI R6970 Lightning - HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB, Seagate 2TB Barracuda Green - SSD: Intel 520 Series 120GB - K/B: Razer Lycosa Mirror - Mouse: Logitech G700 - MouseMat: Steel Series 4HD - LCD: Asus VG278H 27" - Speakers: Creative Inspire M4500 4.1 - Headset: Logitech G35 7.1

"Do not look at a man's prayers nor his fasts, rather, measure him by how well he deals with others, the compassion he shows his fellow man, his wisdom and his integrity" - Umar Ibn Al-Khattab

Doomsday is offline   Reply With Quote