View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 02:24 PM   #8
Rob Williams
Editor-in-Chief

Thanks for the kind words! Yes, I do agree... Logitech is a -huge- company, so they can afford to take small risks like this. I have e-mailed them and am just awaiting a reply. Once I get one, I will post it in here... probably by the end of the day.

Yeah... the MX1000 is a great mouse, but I do find it bulky, especially compared to the MX Revolution now. To be honest though, I am not sure the MX Revolution (right-handed version) is going to be right for you. I am not left-handed, but I just held the MX1000 with my left hand and it felt decent. I can understand how you can put up with it. But I did the same with the MX Revolution and it was far from pleasent. It may also depend on how large your hands are, but I find it more uncomfortable to hold with the left hand over the MX1000, due to it's curvier frame.

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get!" - H.P. Baxxter
<Toad772> I don't always drink alcohol, but when I do, I take it too far.

Rob Williams is offline   Reply With Quote