View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 11:21 PM   #1
Rob Williams
Editor-in-Chief

Default NZXT Contest Thread

The winner is ebolamonkey! Ebola has already been contacted and the stuff is en route.

Stay tuned for the next contest ;-)

Time for another contest... this time brought to you by NZXT. If you don't know who they are, you certainly don't read our site much

The contest is extremely easy to enter... all you need to do is sign up for the forums and make a post in this thread, and a comment towards NZXT. Tis all... not make 50 posts, not 100. 1... in this thread. Of course, you are more than welcome to stick around as we would love to get the forums more active.

What can you win?

There are three prizes to be won, but they are all going to the same lucky person as part of a pack. The prizes include:

Apollo case in your choice of color: Link
Precise PSU 550W: Link
Sentry 1 frontbay panel: Link

Rules

Simply sign up and post in this thread anytime before Friday Sept 19 at midnight.
Contest is open to anyone in North America. Sorry, no overseas this time
Techgage staff cannot enter. They have my undying love... they are the real winners.

Tell NZXT what you think... what would you like to see from them? Or what would you like to see them improve? They are open for all comments and suggestions.

Good luck to all who enter
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	95.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	108   Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	109   Click image for larger version

Name:	129.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	110  

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get!" - H.P. Baxxter
<Toad772> I don't always drink alcohol, but when I do, I take it too far.

Last edited by Rob Williams; 09-22-2006 at 12:54 PM.