Latest Forum Posts

Latest News Posts
Coming Soon!
Social
Go Back   Techgage.com > General > For Sale & Trade > Contests

Contests Contests, tech-related or not, can be posted in here. Be sure to include the location eligibility in your post.

Old 07-08-2010, 01:02 AM   #1
Rob Williams
Editor-in-Chief

Default Cooler Master "Summer Fun" contest

I'll just post from the e-mail we received:

Summer is upon us and many things become scarce during this season. Among them are rain, clothes, and school days. Fortunately new products are not in short supply at Cooler Master. We are always hard at work bringing you thrilling new ways to show off to friends. So in the spirit of summer fun we have brought you a quick and easy way to score some amazing swag. Products such as our tank inspired HAF X, the exceptionally efficient Silent Pro Gold power supply, the powerful V6 GT CPU cooler, and even mystery prizes sponsored by Patriot Memory.

Entering the contest merely involves filling out our survey. A bonus will be awarded to a grand prize winner that fills out the survey, signs up for an account at CMHD.tv, and becomes a fan of the CMHD.tv Fan Page on Facebook.

Take a load off and cool down by spending a few minutes indoors to fill out our survey, sign up, and follow us.

How to Enter:

1. Contestant must be legal resident of The United States and Canada.
2. Fill out the entire survey here.
3. After submitting the survey, you are automatically entered into random drawings for a chance to win a Silent Pro Gold power supply AND a V6 GT CPU cooler (there are a total of ten (10) such prize packages).
4. An additional HAF X will be awarded to a winner if, AND ONLY IF, the winner completed the following with the SAME email address used in Step 3, before the winner list is announced:

* AND, become a fan of CMHD.TV Fan Page on Facebook.

5. Only one (1) entry is eligible per email address or shipping address.
6. Anyone who does not agree to this contest's terms & conditions below or entry that did not satisfy ALL the rules stated on this page will be automatically disqualified.

Terms and Conditions:

1. Cooler Master Summer Fun Giant Giveaways is open to all legal residents of The United States or Canada.
2. All participants must be at least 18 years of age.
3. Only one entry per email address or shipping address will be eligible for prizes.
4. You acknowledge and agree that Cooler Master shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make public any information provided by you.
5. Cooler Master reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
6. By participating, you conclusively agree to be bounded by these contest rules and conditions. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
7. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest. Purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
8. The contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2010 Cooler Master. All rights reserved.
9. Any contestant who does not agree with the above terms and conditions should not enter this contest.

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get!" - H.P. Baxxter
<Toad772> I don't always drink alcohol, but when I do, I take it too far.

Rob Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #2
Optix
Basket Chassis

Can't hit the CMHD facebook page but did the other two.

Intel i5 3570K, MSI Z77Z-GD55, 4x2GB Kingston Genesis 2133mhz, 120GB Mushkin Chronos SSD, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue, Intel 210 cache drive, MSI 7850 Power Edition OC, Corsair H100, Silverstone Strider 750w Gold, Killer2100 NIC, Corsair 600T SE White, LG W2242, ROCCAT Kone+, Isku & Kave, 3TB Seagate Backup+, 200GB Western Digital Scorpio Black external drive

Optix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 03:51 PM   #3
Rob Williams
Editor-in-Chief

You don't have a Facebook account, or it just won't work? I tested the URL out and it's fine for me.

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get!" - H.P. Baxxter
<Toad772> I don't always drink alcohol, but when I do, I take it too far.

Rob Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:38 PM   #4
JMMDTG
Obliviot

Entered, thanks!
JMMDTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #5
Optix
Basket Chassis

It was probably just something funky at work. I have had it not load pages correctly or at all. When I tried it earlier it took me directly to the CMHD site, not their Facebook site. It works from home though.

Thanks Rob!

Intel i5 3570K, MSI Z77Z-GD55, 4x2GB Kingston Genesis 2133mhz, 120GB Mushkin Chronos SSD, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue, Intel 210 cache drive, MSI 7850 Power Edition OC, Corsair H100, Silverstone Strider 750w Gold, Killer2100 NIC, Corsair 600T SE White, LG W2242, ROCCAT Kone+, Isku & Kave, 3TB Seagate Backup+, 200GB Western Digital Scorpio Black external drive

Optix is offline   Reply With Quote