Latest Forum Posts

Latest News Posts
Coming Soon!
Social
Go Back   Techgage.com > Archives > Reviews and Articles

Reviews and Articles Discussion for Techgage content is located here. Only staff can create topics, but everyone is welcome to post.

Old 01-24-2007, 03:40 PM   #16
Panos
Guest Poster

Hey, thanks for the quick followup!
Old 03-26-2007, 05:03 PM   #17
Unregistered
Guest Poster

Hey Rob,

How did you ever get AC on the phone, I've been having issues with the dealer (case-mod.com) providing me RMA support for the failed power supply in my Silentium T2 case for the past 3 months. They explain to me that their distributor no longer carries AC products, therefore they as a dealer are having trouble getting support from Artic Cooling. I've had the case for 1 year now, and the power supply failed on my in January of 2007, and it's been since then that I've been trying to get some kind of support. I just sent another email to AC hoping they will help me resolve this issue. So back to my original question, how in the world did you ever get AC on the phone?

Tags
None