Latest Forum Posts

Latest News Posts
Coming Soon!
Social
Go Back   Techgage.com > Hardware > Overclocking and Cooling

Overclocking and Cooling Looking for overclocking tips? Want to boast about your feats? Discuss that and cooling here.

Old 05-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #1
Tharic-Nar
Techgage Staff

Default NZXT Releases 'Sentry Mesh' Fan Controller

I'm starting to wonder if the designers at NZXT are reading my mind, because with the launch of the company's "Sentry Mesh", another one of my ideas has come to fruition. I've often thought that with meshed fronts on many chassis today, a fan controller with a brushed aluminum finish kind of stands out. Well, for those who enjoy some level of congruency with their meshed tower (let's pretend that ODDs don't exist for a moment), NZXT's latest looks to be a potential winner.

You can read the rest of our post and discuss here.
Tharic-Nar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:25 PM   #2
RainMotorsports
Partition Master

My sentry mesh arrived today! I took some pictures.

The case with the Sentry installed along with my cup holder and cigarette lighter lol.

The only thing I noticed so far is that the common power source might not be so clean when most of the fans are dialed down. I can dial down one led fan and it be all fine and dim but if other fans are dialed down i get a flicker on that led fan.
RainMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote