Latest Forum Posts

Latest News Posts
Coming Soon!
Social
Go Back   Techgage.com > Site HQ > Site and Forum Comments & Issues

Site and Forum Comments & Issues Comments? Suggestions? Out-right flames? Found a bug? Feel free to post about it here!

Old 07-05-2011, 06:35 AM   #16
Lokath
Obliviot

I'd definetly want to design a keyboard with Lamborghini. Yellow, with a nice LCD status screen for my gaming, maybe some programmable LCD keys...
Lokath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:17 AM   #17
thisjustanother
Obliviot

an awesome delorean mouse would be awesome i think.

@thisjustanother
thisjustanother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:01 AM   #18
KingOnSlaught
Obliviot

@outrageuz

ill would be rolling with a Maybach mouse and chassis, the Maybach is a car you dont drive you are driven in so just IMAGINE the mouse and chassis!?!?! yeeeeah boy we gaming in style!
KingOnSlaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:26 AM   #19
datimonaor
Obliviot

I would pair up with BMW just like Thermaltake did. From the sleek lines of the BMW K1600GT, to the sharp edges of the Sauber team Formula 1, BMW cars are both well built and brilliantly designed and as can be seen by the Level 10 cases, BMW can create stunning computer peripherals and parts.
datimonaor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:48 AM   #20
datimonaor
Obliviot

Default Gaming case with BMW

realised i didnt answer the proper question...

I would pair up with BMW just like Thermaltake did. From the sleek lines of the BMW K1600GT, to the sharp edges of the Sauber team Formula 1, BMW cars are both well built and brilliantly designed and as can be seen by the Level 10 cases, BMW can create stunning computer peripherals and parts. The final result would have to be another gaming case similar to the Level 10 GT but with much sharper lines and much more striking features. Similar to combining the Silverstone Raven RV03 and the Thermaltake Level 10 GT
datimonaor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:38 AM   #21
KeLamity
Obliviot

I would have to work with Lamborghini hands down. Let's see if we can make a carbon fiber Keyboard with the sleek front end design of the Gallardo. Who here doesn't love carbon fiber?

Last edited by KeLamity; 07-05-2011 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Was staring at a tower and wrote tower instead of keyboard.
KeLamity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:51 AM   #22
On_Wisconsin
Coastermaker

My entry: @packman_jon

ASUS VH242H Black 23.6" and Samsung 226BW dual monitor setup, Logitech x-540 speakers
On_Wisconsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #23
Unregistered
Guest Poster

I'd say that the biggest problem right now is the heat coming off of the computer. So I'd say that AEM should make a cold air intake for a computer. This will allow cold air to be sucked in from outside the chassis and cool off specific components of the pc.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:53 AM   #24
Unregistered
Guest Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'd say that the biggest problem right now is the heat coming off of the computer. So I'd say that AEM should make a cold air intake for a computer. This will allow cold air to be sucked in from outside the chassis and cool off specific components of the pc.
sorry, my twitter is @MichaelSchatz
Old 07-05-2011, 11:58 AM   #25
Mhenski
Obliviot

Car Manufacturer : Lotus
Component : Gaming Mouse
Color : Black w/ Red Accents

The design should stick out and make a name for itself, everyone who is anyone would recognize it. It would be easy to use, with 8 buttons; three at the thumb, is finger gets two, and the wheel gets its one.
Mhenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:18 PM   #26
UKnowHuu
Guest Poster

Default Audi

A graphics card that is aesthetically similar to an Audi and makes rev-ing noises on command.
vroom vroom
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/VinhNguyenn
Old 07-05-2011, 12:46 PM   #27
Unregistered
Guest Poster

Talking El Diablo

I think i'd have to get together with Lamborghini. I have always been a fan of their style. Lamborghini and I would get together and build a truly unique case. Angled edges, but not sharp, insane paint job, designed to give a sleek, but unique look. The entire case would be painted Diablo Red, and would have the number 10 on the case in old school racing numbers (i.e. numbers in red on the inner of a solid white circle, with another white circle encasing that one).

Twitter: @Un4given01
Old 07-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #28
Unregistered
Guest Poster

Default Audi TT

An Audi inspired Chassis would be awesome. Maybe a convertible?

twitter: @curtislu
Old 07-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #29
Unregistered
Guest Poster

A chassis made by Aston Martin would be what I would like to see. They make some of the most elegant cars in the world, would love to see what they could do with the old beige box. If it was anything like the Vantage it would be nothing short of a masterpiece.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #30
Timothyorgan
Guest Poster

Im odd but Ford mustang with the side grills and flare.