Latest Forum Posts

Latest News Posts
Coming Soon!
Social
Go Back   Techgage.com > Site HQ > Site and Forum Comments & Issues

Site and Forum Comments & Issues Comments? Suggestions? Out-right flames? Found a bug? Feel free to post about it here!

Old 08-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #31
Unregistered
Guest Poster

Default NZXT Back to School

I would love a NZXT Gaming controller for all those racing games that I have been forced to use my keyboard for. And like the others, I too would love to see an NZXT Gaming keyboard in the future with optional backlight! Keep it up NZXT, I love your products!

-Reb
Old 08-25-2011, 02:01 PM   #32
Rebby
Obliviot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would love a NZXT Gaming controller for all those racing games that I have been forced to use my keyboard for. And like the others, I too would love to see an NZXT Gaming keyboard in the future with optional backlight! Keep it up NZXT, I love your products!

-Reb
I just realized I wasn't logged in when I posted that! LoL. Genius I tell you!
Rebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:02 PM   #33
mg
Guest Poster

Default NZXT Product suggestion

A case with two discrete thermal chambers:

it'd be along the lines of those double-wide server cases, but thinner (maybe not as thin as, say, an Antec 300), the idea being that the motherboard and GPU(s) are isolated in one high-airflow chamber--with the rear mesh grilles removed--and that behind the motherboard tray is the PSU, along with the hard drives. There would be a wide opening between chambers around the motherboard tray, to allow for easy cable routing.

The following link is a very very rough sketch of the would-be case:

http://i.imgur.com/zM8JY.png

The idea is that it employs a condensed, low-volume case style, allowing for lower fan speeds while preserving a high-airflow CFM volume, at the marginal expense of decreased optical drive bays, and slightly decreased hard drive bays. The open design would allow for positive case pressure (with fans behind dust filters), and the easy cable routing ensures that cables won't interfere with the case.

NZXT would definitely have an awesome niche case if they made this. It'd be something that Lian Li would have only dreamed about.

Best of luck to everybody else in the contest!

@mgentries
Old 08-25-2011, 03:50 PM   #34
@apparition47
Guest Poster

I would love for NZXT to have a LAN party case in mATX form. I think they currently have one or two mATX cases, but they should have a more portable cube-shaped one with a handle, tool-less screws, and nice red LEDs.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:21 PM   #35
ulrey812
Guest Poster

I would like to see a case with built in water cooling or any solution that would make water cooling easier to install.

@ulrye812
Old 08-25-2011, 05:31 PM   #36
MayhemMatthew
Guest Poster

What I'd really love to see, and I'm not even sure this is possible, is a kit to measure the effectiveness of the airflow. Sensors you can stick into your case at various locations to measure not just the temp there, but the actual airflow. Something that'll allow me to refine airflow much faster than change, bench, record temps, change, bench, record temps and so on. Maybe it doesn't have to be sensors, maybe give people a clear side panel, a clear box to stick their case into and some sort of coloured air they can send through the case to see where the air is moving. Again, I don't even know if it's possible, especially without damaging components.
This is what I want. Even after years of building for people I still only have a general feel for which setup works and which won't. There's still plenty of testing and I'd like to cut that time down drastically.

@MayhemMatthew
Old 08-25-2011, 05:54 PM   #37
@rogannn
Guest Poster

Default Wireless mouse/keyboard mounts

I think it would be awesome to have a part on your case that can mount your keyboard/mouse easily to charge them overnight, and also have room to store them if you need to move your PC around alot.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:29 PM   #38
Rsline
Obliviot

A fan controller using a 5.25" drive bay. You press a button and the controller display comes out. You can check the temps and adjust them like Sentry LXE please a button and it slides back in.
Rsline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:22 PM   #39
TOO lazy to register
Guest Poster

A remote mini lcd screen that could use to get some specs about your computer (fans speed, temperature etc) and also run some programs on it; like a web browser while you are in game. This device would be a mix between the Logitech keyboard Gxx series and the Wii U controller.

@josevigny
Old 08-25-2011, 11:43 PM   #40
Gualichu04
Obliviot

A multi gpu compatible cooler for mid to high end gpu's, a mechanical gaming keyboard with the option to have back lighting that can be turned off via a button on the keyboard, A full tower case that you are able to take fully apart via screws or some sort of locking mechanism with the options to move the power supply position and hard drive cages. Fans that have removable blades via force.
Gualichu04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:14 AM   #41
Guest Poster

power supplies with color changing fans and keyboards with color changeable back lighting and the option to turn it off
Old 08-26-2011, 09:02 AM   #42
Unregistered
Guest Poster

A screen that self-adjusts itself to outdoor light situations automatically.

@rtnsenderfan
Old 08-27-2011, 01:30 AM   #43
Jibkat
Obliviot

an adapter that you could plug a usb adapter that lets you plug external usb stuff into an internal usb adapter. Like a flash stick or wifi adapter for a keyboard or mouse.
Jibkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 04:49 AM   #44
Unregistered
Guest Poster

Default NZXT contest Hardware review suggestions

Can't seem to remember my username from a few years ago when I joined, but I'd like to see possibly some cheap but quality TV Tuner cards, and Mid size computer cases. MOST IMPORTANTLY though I'd like to see some AMD A8 laptops (preferably HP but any other company is fine) or the new Envy 14 with the 2nd Gen Sandy Bridges in there and more editorials on basic Linux tutorials and help. The editorials are always helpful and fun.

Twitter Handle: @DjRevetti I don't tweet often but I check it almost daily. Along with all my news sites. Thanks for the great reviews and reader feedback.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:26 PM   #45
oasis789
Obliviot

Ultimate cooling chassis: Mounts to my dorm room window, like an airconditioning unit, so the outside winter air does all the cooling, while it vents hot air into my room keeping me nice and snug! It would probably need some kind of protection from rain/snow/moisture etc. I dunno how that would work, but there you go.

@oasis789
oasis789 is offline   Reply With Quote